Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Sundaaay!

hello everyone! wow these past few weeks have just flown by! but i do have some very exciting news! my brother cam and sister-in-law emily had their first baby girl Gigi Michele Brown a few weeks ago! so i got to see her for the first time on Tuesday! and ohhh my goodness she is beautiful! so so tiny but she's adorable! she has super dark brown hair too! like a full head of brown hair! i love it! and i love her! and i am sooo happy for cam and em! and that max and jude have a new baby sister! i'm so glad that she's here and healthy! :) i'm so excited to buy her little dresses and girly stuff! haha oh and i saw the new movie 'Inception' twice! and it was incredible! sooo crazy! really makes you think a lot. Leo definitely deserves an Oscar for it! haha and i went shopping with jessica! and met new and fun boys! woohoo! it was a great week! and i had a veeeery interesting but fun weekend... haha but anyway today is the Sabbath and i enjoyed every bit of it. :) i attended three different wards! woohoo! i can just smell the blessings coming my way. haha and i've been reading/studying/highlighting my Scriptures today more than i have in a long time. i cannot say enough how thankful i am for this Gospel and that i have it in my life. oh it is wonderful.. wonderful to me. (cheesy i know haha) well i hope everyone is having a splendid Sunday! here's a cute quote i found from our sweet sister Marjorie Hinckley. She was and still is an amazing lady. bah i miss her and her husband,our late & beloved Prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley. But, I know they are in a better and happier place and are doing great things behind the veil. :) Enjoy!

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived." — Marjorie Pay Hinckley


No comments:

Post a Comment