i l o v e . . .
1) my family!
2) when my dad calls me princess.
3) cowboy boots!!!
4) smiling at strangers. :)
5) everything zebra!
6) church! O:)
7) singing loud in the car
9) shopping shopping shopping!
10) making plans for my future wedding! even though i'm extremely single. haha
11) music! all kinds! music=love
12) babiiiies and children! :) i can't wait to be a mommy! i already have a list of baby names. haha
13) helping others! it makes me so happy when i help other people become happy.
14) food and trying new foods!
15) reading and re-reading books! and discovering new books! i love going to old bookstores.
16) going to & seeing pictures of the Mesa Arizona Temple!
17) leather jackets!
18) the dry heat of Arizona!
19) Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ.
20) meeting new people and making new friends!
21) going on dates.
22) Disneylaaand! :)
23) learning, listening to, and speaking the Spanish language. i think the Spanish language is beautiful. and i love when people mistake me for a Latina woman and start speaking spanish to me really fast & then look at me weirdly when i say i don't understand what they're saying. haha happens to me a lot. and yes i find spanish television extremely entertaining.
24) the beauty of Arizona sunsets!
25) laughing! until it hurts!
26) RED ViiiiiNES!
27) working out!
28) the Wii game 'Just Dance'
29) my room! ( it makes me never want to move out!)
30) how wonderful & understanding my parents are
31) riding my beach cruiser bicycle! :)
32) wearing dresses!
33) frozen yogurt!
34) the feeling of being productive!
35) CAKE! especially cheesecake and red velvet cake!
36) traveling! my goal is to go to all the places my grandmother went to! which is pretty much everywhere!
37) love stories.. even the ridiculously sappy ones!
38) the ocean and the beach!
39) the song "Kokomo" by The Beach Boys. it puts me in the best mood haha weird i know.
40) sunshiiine! 8)
41) DiET COKE!
42) shoes! especially peep toe pumps!
43) the smell of Abercrombie's cologne 'Fierce'. its smells soo ridiculously good.
44) going to concerts!
46) art museums!
47) going to mexico on vacation!
48) cooookiiiies & pazookieees
49) 90's sitcoms! i miss them so much!
40) watching men play sports.. mainly basketball, football, and volleyball.
41) going to Z Gallerie, IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. and getting ideas for when i get my own place... ohhh the things i will do! :):):)
42) when people are honest and genuine with me. having heart to hearts!
43) hearing and listening to people's accents
44) the PHOENiX SUUUNS!!!
45) Lake Powell!
46) looking at wedding rings & thinking about my idea of where i'm going to get engaged. ;)
47) Siberian Huskies and pretty/fluffy/furry dogs
48) piercing blue eyes!
50) making people laugh
51) getting dressed up!
52) horses! they're so beautiful and graceful. i love riding horses too!
54) Scentsyyyy!!! (Thanks to my cousin Morgan)
55) giving and receiving flowers & letters in the mail
56) the voices of Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, & Liam Neeson. i wish they would all do booktapes of some sort. haha
57) the element H20! aguaaa!
58) when my mom tickles my back.
59) spending time with my family!
62) when my sister madison does my hair and makeup :)
64) Disney Pixar
65) making & checking off to-do lists
66) Geico commercials
68) the feeling of confidence
69) the color red
73) sea creatures
74) memories of when i was a little girl
75) Shirley Temple
77) gazing at the stars
80) Feeling the Spirit
81) learning & understanding spiritual concepts, studying the Scriptures, & paying tithing
82) Red lipstick
83) my mother's name [Michele]
84) thinking about crazy things... ie: life on other planets
85) playing card games
86) family reunions
87) going boating
88) tubing down the river, even though the river is nasty!
89) listening to testimonies and bearing my own
90) Learning! Life is all about learning!
91) studying history!
92) peanut butter m&m's
93) my brilliant idea to create a Willy Wonka Theme Park!
94) losing weight!
95) President Thomas S. Monson! He is a wonderful man indeed.
97) whoever invented air conditioning!
98) when my dad cooks his specialty: Spaghetti :)
99) my two beautiful grandmothers and my sweet grandfather
100) feeling loved! <3
101) looking at pictures of my parents when they were young. i wish i could go back in time and see what they were like back in the day.. see the day they met... ah the idea of time travel fascinates me...
ok i'm going to stop there for now haha but hey, i encourage everyone to do this. it's actually a lot of fun and will make you smile :) hope you enjoyed my little list of loves. <3